620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 19, 2014

Crazy Busy

Dear Family
 I have had a super awesome crazy busy week! Just non stop from lesson to lesson I felt like today was the first time I have breathed! haha I swear I blinked and the week was over!!! It was really cazy! So remember that family that I told you was going to get baptized this week well only half of them got baptized because the other two kids said that they would wait and get baptized with their dad, I thought that it was pretty sweet haha. But that baptism was super good! I love having baptisms there is the best spirt there and it is awesome because me and Elder Rainey have tons of baptisms!

love you all so much!  Boys all of you give mom a big hug for me!!!!

Love, Elder Hunter






No comments:

Post a Comment