620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Transfered

NOOOOOOOOO........ I got Transfered!!!!!!!! I never thought that I would leave Wichap, but I did! It's  weird because you think that being in an area for 9 months you would get sick of it but not me, I am going to miss Wichap a ton! the people were the best I am going to miss them the most! But I got transferred to the area right next to mine! Me and elder Peck just did a switch a rue haha so Peck is in Wichap with my son Jonas, not going to lie I am going to miss Jonas! I am in Neiwe with Simpson and I don't really know what it is like because we had a district conference and stuff like that so it is a mystery! It is funny because right when I left Wichap they got broke into again haah! NowI have a truck so that is going to be fun! My new house is pretty nice, but people are always going to come there when they come in from islands! Christmas I have no Idea what is going to happen! I hope that it is pretty fun! I cant wait to get out and go teach in my new area. I had one sweet lesson   with this guy who is going to get baptized soo soon! well I love you all so much
love you. Merry Christmas
Love Elder Hunter







No comments:

Post a Comment