620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Super Good Week

Hello everyone!!

This week was another super good week! I don't know if I already told you this but an elder from pohnpei that served on chuuk is now staying with us and it has been amazing! We taught soooo many lessons this week it was awesome! We did splits alot it was super fun! It is perfect because he knows chuukese and pohnpeien so it is awesome! I am learning ponhpeien really fast and it is super fun! We had another baptism this week! A super cute girl named Chanet, she is awesome and super super smart way smarter than most kids! And then after church on Sunday we went over and barbecued with her family! It was a super good week! This week is transfers and I think  that me and Elder Rice are going to split up and it will just be me and elder Ladore!! Still a dream team! chuukese and pohnpeien! hahah well that is about it love you all!!

Elder Hunter








No comments:

Post a Comment