620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Friday, June 6, 2014

Freezing in Guam

haha I wonder who grandpa is hanging out with right now! I bet he is ether wrestling with Joe Smith or playing basket with Moroni hahah I bet Moroni is a baller haha! I am glad that you guys had a good week, and that the grandpas funeral was so nice.

My week was good just still getting used to this weird place haha still freeze in the car and I can't sleep in the room with ac I just sleep on the ground in the kitchen haha! There are some awesome chuukese familys that I am teaching that I just love and it is awesome because most of them are from Wichap my first area so it is super fun to talk to them about how things are going back there and about the people and stuff like that, miss chuuk like crazy but I will be back! haha

love you 

Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment