620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pray for Mama Irain

 Alright first of all make sure that you keep Mama Irain in all of
your prayers! she is the nicest old lady ever, we take her the
sacrament and go to her house all of the time! She has diabetes and
she has a nasty sore thing on her foot like grampa, and she is not
doing so good! it is pretty infected, and the hospital cant do really
anything here but cut it off!
But other than that it has been a super good week! We have been
working super hard with the leaders in the branch to get things
rolling! We are going to get home teaching started and like mutual
once a week and we will just read the book of mormon with all of the
youth in our area, it should be super cool!

This week was a little hard to find people because of the race thing
that is going on here that is all they cared about here this whole week
haha! One day me and Simpson and a kid named atarus went up to the
mountain and chopped down a ton of fire wood and took it down to some
members house, it was super heavy and it was a super long walk, but it
was still sweet! I wish I brought my camara because I carried like
this huge tree! My shouders are super sore, but I love doing service
for people, and sometimes I just love bringiong the child out of me
and climbing up in the trees to chop big branches! It is super fun!

One of are super good investigators S.A is scheduled to get baptised
on the 22 with his little 8 year old little daughter, it should be
super awesome, we have been working really hard with them to get them
ready! This Sunday, my recent convert Maryaden got up and bore her
testimony, and it was so freaking powerful, I freaking loved it, she
is doing so good and is super strong!

what else??? That is all I can think of right now but it was a really
good week! I have been working really hard and I am dead!  haha

love you all,

Elder Hunter


Zone meeting 02/03/14



No comments:

Post a Comment