620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Baptism - Best Birthday Ever!!

Mom,  I love you sooo much thank you for every thing!!!! I had an awesome birthday it was Zone conference yesterday so that is why I didn't email! But I got my boxes on my birthday and it was way freaking cool! It was a super good Zone confrence it was a great birthday present! President  Mecham really has a fire and desire for this work I love listening to him!! I got to hang out with all of the missionaries all day so it was way freaking awesome! We have the best zone ever we have the best unity and brotherhood, we all love each other and get along super well! We also had a baptism on Saturday, last one of the robbers hahaha, he has really changed it has been amazing to see the change in his life! There  was this time I don't even remember what I was teaching him, oh it was the priesthood, but he almost started to cry, and just said that I want that in my life and want that to help my family and be a better person!! My favorite part of all was giving him the gift of the holy ghost, oh that is amazing to feel the spirit take over! I wasn't expecting to do the blessing and we get up there and he is sitting down and the branch president looked at me and kinda just pointed at me with his nose, and my eyes went super big and I was like "me" haha but it was amazing!! haha I love  you all so much, thank you for making this the best birthday ever it was perfect, boxes and all thank you! hey would you send me a couple baby pictures? 
I love you, Love, Elder Hunter





No comments:

Post a Comment