620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramon's Baptism & Cock Fighting

Hey Family,
Yes I am still in Wichap and I am loving every second of it! The people and the teaching is going great! On the 29th of June I baptized Ramon he is deaf, I wrote a big letter about it! 
Things are going super good! We have a lot of super good investigators, one his name is Demson, he is the man, he wants to learn super bad!
Haha funny story- so Elder Huppe wanted to buy a chicken from our neighbor for the 4th of july and he wanted to kill it and eat it! He didn't have any money so I said that I would buy it! So I told this guy his name is Maylove that i would buy his chicken! So he brought it up to our house and we had it tied up! He said that he wouldn't have sold this chicken to anyone but because it was us he did! He also said that he was super brave and loved to fight! So Demson brought over his chicken and we had a cock fight, ahaha it was super cool and funny! 
When Elder Huppe  was ready to eat this chicken I was like No I like chickens we are not going to kill it! So now we have a pet chicken that just lives at our neighbors house haha! I named him rocky! 
I love you guys sooooo much! I will probably send another box soon! 
Love, Elder Hunter





No comments:

Post a Comment