620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Love the Book of Mormon

Hey everyone,
Mom I love you, sorry I have not been emailing too much, I just never get time or it doesn't work out! But I love you all! I have been trying to write letters, because I don't email! How are you all doing? Shea and Kaden how is it riding bikes with dad? Dad is a beast! My experience riding with dad: you think oh he is old I will be able to keep up, and then you are exhausted and you think he must be super tired and ready for a break and you look at him and he is not even sweating and he is just warming up!haha that's how I remember riding with dad! Shea and Kaden you are awesome passing the AP tests, you guys are way smarter that me! How were the test? Hard or super easy for my super smart brothers! 
Oh I need to get a bunch of addresses! Will you get me Tanners and pretty much all of the relatives! So you guys want to know who I get emails from! Pretty much just family, and a couple of missionary's that I met in the MTC! I get emails from grandma some time! Sarah! Camden always!! How was the family reunion 
I herd that it was super fun! What did I hear about Scott crashing a sail boat in to the beach is that true or what! haha that sounds pretty fun! How was boating, did you guys learn some sweet stuff, I bet it was weird with out me and Camden! I miss all of this family vacation stuff haha! Ok dad asked me what is that hardest thing on my mission, it has not been adapting to the climate, the heat doesn't   even bother me any more!haha at night I sleep with sweats and a thin hoody and no fan or ac! And I sleep on the ground like a champ it is awesome I could sleep anywhere now! The hardest thing at first was the language because at first I could under stand sooo much but I couldn't say what I wanted! 
           What you guys are doing for family scripture study now is freaking awesome, I probably would have hated it when I was home, but now I would love it. Everyone taking a turn reading is so good, it will help Shea and Kaden so much to gain a testimony about the Book of Mormon, I wish I had a better testimony when I left, but now it is sooo freaking strong, I love the Book of Mormon,  I could read it all day, and I hate reading so you know it is good!! Lets see sports! We play a lot of basketball I play every morning! Everyone plays basketball now that the rim is up. From 3 years old to 60 years old haha, they also play a ton of volleyball but I haven't got them into soccer yet! Shea I don't know if I could send you some island steroids because they would probably go bad, but I think you can buy it in the states, its called taro!!
      Oh and I loved getting pictures! like when you sent me pictures of Landon's baptism that was the best, hard copys of pictures, send as much as you can! oh mom send me a picture of you from like the 80's or when you were like 20 so I can put it with dads missionary picture! I love you all so much! I am doing awesome just had another baptism and should have 2 more this week, I will write a letter and tell you more I am getting kicked off! love you all sooo much Love, Elder Hunter


The Chuuk Zone


July Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment