620 W Route 8
Barrigada, Guam 96913

jameson.hunter@myldsmail.net

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Elder Hunter's first letter from the MTC


Hey family I'm not sure if it is my p-day, but i am doing laundry for the first time and someone said that i could use the computer so here i am. I love you guys so much and i am so thankful for all that you have done for me to get me here. i love the MTC already, the only hard part is falling asleep at night, unlike my companion who falls asleep in 5 second. My companions name is Elder Kleven, he is from Logan UT and he is 18 years old. He is awesome, i love him already and i love his spirit. He teaches me new things all the time without even realizing it. 
The teachers are amazing. I feel like if they were taking my place in Guam they would baptize every person there. They have the strongest spirit with them at all times. I am learning so much from them already and it has only been 3 days. The spirit here is amazing, it never goes away it only gets stronger and stronger. I am still a little nervous about teaching. We had our first teaching experience with an investigator yesterday. It was amazing. Elder Kleven and I prepared a great lesson but the things the investigator asked and talked about turned us all round, but we did really good. 
I thought Camden and all the missionaries that talked about the MTC were exaggerating about how much you pray but it is true. I swear that all i do is pray. There is just so much spirit that you just want to be praying all the time. 
I know why people get fat in here!!!! It is not because the food is super bad it's just that you can eat as much as you want and never stop. Yesterday i saw this guy with 4 water cups on his tray and it made me think of Britni, so now i always get a bunch of watter cups. 
I love you guys so much, thank you so much for the package, it was just what i needed. I don't know if you got my letter about my temple recommend, but I'm pretty sure i left it on my night stand, so i might need that. I love every one tell Britni that i love her, and Dear Elder me all the time it is free. I loved that mission picture of dad, and his badge , looking buff.

Love Elder Hunter   kjasdhfgicnm that means hello, 
not really but every one says hello in their language so i made one up to be cool



No comments:

Post a Comment